Fundraising consulting includes:
- Fundraising 101: How to select institution investors, HIT knowledgeable investors, srategic investors, and the pro's & cons of accelerator/incubator options.
- Market survey to identify, quantify, and present a summary of competitors along with advantages and disadvantages based on solutions, features, use cases, funding, stage, size, and market penetration.
- Assessment of TAM and prioritization of each segment based on revenue opportunity, COGs, and development costs.
- Creating the content and messaging for pitch decks and prospectuses for investor meetings.
- Setting up the proper corporate legal structure to enable institutional capital raiseImplementing appropriate founders’ agreements, employee agreements, and other contracts to optimize for current and future fundraise.
- Creating optimized company equity plans, capitation tables, determining pre/post valuations and raise amounts.
- Selecting appropriate strategic, financial, and nonprofit investors.
- Term sheet optimization and negotiations.